// When it comes to versatility and functionality, the Axis series has no equal.
Applications: Chemistry / Biology / S.T.E.M.
With a quiet, remote-controlled lifting mechanism, the Axis table quickly adjusts from a seated lecture height of 30″, to a standing lab height of 36″. It’s a great option for all disciplines including Chemistry, Biology, General Science, Physics, & Robotics. This workstation has a durable, epoxy resin work surface with a marine edge to control spills and an optional 19-1/2 gallon cantilevered sink. Available fixed or mobile, with up to 12 electric and data ports and is Federal ADA guideline compliant for accessibility.
- 8′ Work Surface
- Height Adjustable 30″ to 36″
- Plumbing, Electric & Data Supply Capable
- Federal ADA Guideline Compliant for Accessibility
- 19-1/2 Gallon Cantilevered Sink Optional
- Up to 12 Electrical Outlets and Data Ports
- Vandal-resistant Unicast Fixtures // CW/HW/G
- Epoxy Resin Worktop with a Marine Edge
- Traffic Red
- Midori Green